United States, Sabana Grande, PR, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Experience working with mixers
- Demonstrate good safety habits and promote behavior based safety principals.
- Proactive in foreseeing potential problems with production and equipment. Identify abnormal situations and resolves with assistance
- Able to work within a fast paced team environment that requires cooperation and communication among all.
- SAP knowledge Has knowledge of hazardous waste storing procedures
- High School or GED Required or Associate Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum three years experience as a Chemical Operator preferred.
- Ability to read and write English and Spanish.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds