United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Warehouse Worker, 12 hour shifts
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- Supply Central Weigh departments with required materials per manufacturing order in an accurate and timely manner
- Put away returns from Central Weigh to designated warehouse locations
- Put away raw materials from Quality Assurance area when required
- Assure and maintain accuracy of inventory of the warehouse
- Perform housekeeping functions in Warehouse/ Central Weigh areas
- Must know and follow all Safety and ISO procedures and work instructions relating to their position
- Have knowledge of MAPICS and High-Jump systems
- Has a thorough understanding and command of transactions related to the job
- Perform all other duties as required
- High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6+ months experience required
- Good math skills and ability to operate a forklift truck essential
- Must be lift truck certified
- The position is in the factory and could involve sitting, standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally this position may require the lifting and/or moving of more than 55 pounds.
- All lifting must comply with OSHA standards
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.