United States, St. Louis, MO, Laundry & Home Care
Packaging Production Supervisor - Night Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for the production of all finished goods and coordinates the production schedule, materials, and personnel necessary to produce a high-quality product that meets customer demands on a safe and timely basis.
- Supervises all production activities in order to meet all operational goals for safety, quality, customer service, and cost control.
- Point of accountability for leading day-to-day execution of business results that are focused on key performance measures of safety, quality, reliability, and productivity.
- Resonsible for leading team development and boundary management that allows the team and the individuals on the team to increase their skills, performance, and results in order to meet the needs of downstream customers.
- Safety is a fundamental aspect of this role and is part of everyone’s responsibility.
- Delivers manufacturing results by planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance and communication of job expectations.
- Implement HPS tools and systems.
- Compliance with all safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures, conformance and support with facility quality management system.
- 24 months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- BS/BA degree with preference for Engineering graduates or significant work experience that demonstrates technical skills, job knowledge, and personal characteristics listed in this position description or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to high performance goals and holding others accountable to the same goals. Willing to empower others to take on more responsibility.
- Demonstrates respect for the capability of others, resolves interpersonal conflicts, builds trust, is responsive to others’ needs, and works well in a team environment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.