IDN, Tangerang, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Engineer for Central Java
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Visit & meeting customer, promotes product to customer, maintain old customer and create new customer
- Received information from customer
- Reporting market situation – quarterly
- Collecting payment from customer
- Deliver & exchange gyro rejected to customer.
- Received PO from customer and inform PO to sales administration (via telephone/memo).
- Coordinate with Admin to support the sales
- Forecasting and coordinating with SCM Department related with MSP Forecast
- Inform for additional and reduction MSP forecasts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is any related field. Chemical Engineering or Business Administration is highly preferred.
- Good English communication
- Willing to be based in Central Java area.
- At least 4 years working in sales and marketing experience in B2B. Footwear industry experience is highly preferred.