United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Batch Mixer, Compounder
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate, and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Batch Mixer Compounder, you will:
- Prepare, mix and adjust manufacture of hair care products in strict accordance with company formulation, quality standards, and production schedules
- Produce batch sheets in an efficient manner to accommodate cycle time and quality goals with no management direction in 1 to 2 of the 5 areas of the batching process
- Perform in-process checks to eliminate batch adjustments and bring the product into desired specification range
- Perform batch adjustments to bring bulk product into desired specification range
- Perform all electronic system transactions
- Deliver raw materials from staging, bulk, or warehouse to production tanks to production tanks and central weigh within procedure
- Organize raw materials in all department locations
- Maintain orderliness, cleanliness, and accessibility of all departmental inventory areas and work areas in accordance with the 5S standards
- Investigate and help resolve raw material inventory inaccuracies
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent strongly preferred, plus 6 plus months of relatable manufacturing experience required
- No bending or lifting restrictions, and the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to perform all tasks as described in the job description.
- The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Occasionally this position may require the lifting and/or moving of more than 55 pounds.
- All lifting must comply with OSHA standards
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics..