United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate $16.55 and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Receiving Worker, you will:
- Unload materials and items received
- Check in non-inventory items in the system (MAPICS) and distribute them to internal departments
- Assure and maintain accuracy of inventory of the warehouse
- Must know and follow all Safety and ISO procedures and work instructions relating to their position
- Have knowledge of MAPICS and High-Jump systems
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certified
- Regular attendance is mandatory, overtime may be required
- Personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses and hygienic precautions (hairnets) are required
- Each employee is responsible to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns
- The position could involve sitting, standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day; and occasionally may require the lifting and/or moving of more than 55 pounds
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.