Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Determined to find a solution for every problem? Our French customers need you!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Satisfied customers are the key to our business. Within our OTC department we have direct impact to their satisfaction level. At Henkel, we are processing huge number of orders daily, and as you know, sometimes it can happen there is a small problem here and there – wrong price, damaged goods, late delivery. Are you the one, who prefers to find a solution for every problem rather than finding a problem for every solution? You might be the one we are now seeking for.
Join our team and be responsible for:
- Analyzing of claims from French B2B customers (damaged or wrong and missing goods, wrong price without discount which was agreed before etc.)
- Investigation of financial or logistics discrepancies in cooperation with other colleagues from Bratislava or France
- Finding a solution for a customers and further processing of their requests – credit/debit notes
- Financial accounting related to customer claims and keeping customer accounts in order (SAP database)
- Analyses of most frequent discrepancies to prevent their appearance in the future
- Analytical approach would help you with claims investigation process
- Active knowledge of French is necessary as you will be in direct communication with colleagues from France (Sales, Front-office, external transporters, B2B customers)
- Strong customer orientation is a key – you will be handling several projects at once, but in every one of them customer is the center of our interest
- Willingness to work as a part of a group and to support other colleagues while finding best solutions for open claims
- Interest in Financial field and work in SAP, previous experience is welcome (but not mandatory) so would have deeper understanding of further financial processes
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Minimum salary: 1200 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)