NZL, East Tamaki, Laundry & Home Care
Sales Support Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Provide administrative support to the Laundry and Homecare NZ sales team through schedule management, daily report preparation and ownership of master data sheets.
- Support in accounting activities, processing invoices, purchase orders, display claims and reconciling accounts.
- Working with Category Managers in tracking and monitoring promotional effectiveness.
- Collate information and build continuous improvement processes to allow for stronger market insights.
- Test usability and UI design of sales IT-tools and facilitate training and ongoing support in use of new software.
- Degree in Business or related discipline, experience in FMCG preferred.
- Analytical mindset, able to work collaboratively across a team environment.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills with ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, SAP experience is advantageous.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills.