China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes hazard communication for all products in applicable SBU and region, incl preparation of Safety
- Data Sheets and labels data Identifies, determines applicability and timely communication of potential impact of new raw material on intermediates, finished products
- Monitors, communicates and executes implementation of regulation changes
- Registers new chemical substances, monitors global chemical inventory status, substance volume tracking and associated testing requirements
- Participates in meetings and provides necessary support towards completing the PSRA check list
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products, chemistries and processes
- Leads regional and global product safety and regulatory affairs projects to simplify, harmonize and streamline processes and procedures
- Provides training to customer support functions in order to facilitate timely responses to basic customer inquiries at the local level
- Ensures continuing familiarity with all of the latest applicable regulations and toxicological information
5 years in related area
US FDA, EU PIM, Chinse GB & Japan Food Sanitation Law
GMP for FCM