Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Global Supply Network Steering Manager/ Planning Steering Manager ( we are looking to hire 2)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Develop and optimize global supply network strategies that enable supply efficiencies and adapt to changing market conditions across all SBUs. Validate, develop, and maintain the global aspects of technology from the supply perspective within supply chain and manage the cross-regional supply for the responsible technologies. Develop and grow the GSR platform about the global S&OP process as well as supporting tools to improve transparency and efficiency.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create long-term supply and demand plans for optimal supply footprint. Define, develop, and maintain global strategic supply plans, in line with long-term business growth strategy, for a set of global supply networks.
- Evaluate current supply network to understand constraints & opportunities, propose expansion needs, define product localization & transfers to meet market demands.
- Balance inter-regional supply and demand issues supporting the global End to End value chain in meeting service and cost targets.
- Leverage technology, operational and supply chain capabilities to support in the regional execution of the long-term supply strategy enhancing the success of new business and sustaining existing business plans.
- Create and lead Global Supply Reviews resulting in supply strategy and create a platform for supply decisions across SBUs and functions.
- Support in disputed global material shortages and define a respective solution
- Present supply strategy and business impacts regularly to top management as well as reporting updates on progress of execution.
- Monitor and aide in the creation of the various tools to support the optimization of Supply Chain processes.
- 8-10 yrs experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Data analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP, planning processes, APO DP, SOP
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Organization & time management skills.
- Excel and other professional tools - experience with Power BI and other digital platforms preferred.