IND, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Supply Chain Enablement IMEA
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead implementation of key strategic transformation projects in the region in the coming 3-5 years, lead discrete projects related to operational strategy regarding supply planning and execution, in order to enable Supply Chain IMEA to execute best in class supply chain model.
- Support & lead the SC workstreams on the regional mega projects - Ganesha 3, Kurkumbh. Develops supply chain improvement tactics for the region, to enable improved end to end performance & efficiency.
- Jointly defines, develops & deploys cohesive project programs & plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies and major milestones and manages the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters.
- Conceptualize & lead discrete improvement projects throughout the year - regional and/ or country specific, to improve operational effectiveness, related to Customer Service, Service Strategy, Demand Planning, Supply Planning & Logistics.
- Analyze the root causes of “misses” in Customer Service, Demand Planning & Supply Planning and suggest improvements to existing systems, processes & tools.
- Manage projects from cradle to grave, providing cost-benefit analyses and return on investment analyses, along with monthly project status updates to all stakeholders.
- Support all Supply Chain related projects, by helping to remove all bottlenecks/ constraints that block progress, either through direct communication with stakeholders or via escalation if required.
- Provide all the operational Supply Chain teams with the necessary knowledge base, defining the right method of execution & ensure this is being done correctly via the subsequent audits.
- Develop a continuous improvement mindset within the Supply Chain team & identify & drive continuous improvement initiatives..
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in an operational supply chain environment having led teams & been independently responsible for successful KPI performance.
- Supply chain domain expert, self-driven, IMEA/APAC exposure, Process Improvement, multi culture multi country, driven large scale project/analytics.
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Customer Service, Production Planning, Production, Supply Chain Execution, OTC-knowledge.
- Experience in project management, leading and conducting process design and improvement projects with cross-functional teams.
- Superior communication skills with effectiveness in managing communication at all levels of the organization, excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt.
- Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects and ensure delivery on time & in full, with relevant KPI proof.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, broad understanding of business principles, practices and processes..