United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
PRISM MBA Leadership Rotational Program - Functions
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Approx. 18-months rotational leadership program starting June 2022
- Rotations across multiple functions such as Finance, Business Controlling, Purchasing or IT with possible international rotation
- Show your full potential in day-to-day operations while we put your entrepreneurial and project leadership skills to the test
- Exposure and close cooperation with Top Management across functions and geographical scope
- Receive ongoing support by your manager, a mentor, a training plan, and peer exchange
- Take advantage of day one medical benefit eligibility, relocation assistance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, bonus opportunity and much more!
- MBA or Master's in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Business Analytics or related fields
- Recommended 3+ years of working experience
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving with a hands-on attitude
- Passion, drive, and readiness to challenge status quo should be in your DNA
- Leadership potential with strong interpersonal skills
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- Open to work in new environments – and potentially for 3 months abroad!
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.