Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship in Global Employer Reputation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be part of our global strategic employer reputation team and steer your own projects
- Support the team in day-to-day business and ad-hoc management requests
- Help planning, organizing and joining university events virtually, on campus or internally at Henkel
- Manage intern community in the headquarters, e.g. onboarding of new interns, being contact person for career-related topics
- Plan and execute your own content for our social media channels like LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Be involved in digital talent attraction and other global communication topics
- Student in the field of business administration, psychology or any other related field preferably with focus on marketing, communication or HR
- First relevant experience in event management and social media through previous internships or student jobs
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Proactive, passionate out-of-the-box-thinker who wants to make an impact
- Convincing personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Availability as of November/December 2021 for ideally 6 months