United States, Elgin, IL, Adhesive Technologies
Starting Rates ranging from $25.00 to $27.00/hour plus a $1.50 Shift Premium!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates - Starts at $25.00 + shift differential of $1.50.
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will:
- Must be safety focused
- High mechanical aptitude and strong troubleshooting abilities a must
- Experience with mixing equipment (tanks, agitators, filters, pumps, meters, valves, etc.)
- Pipefitting (line repairs) Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance and calibration; DeltaV experience preferred
- Understanding of boiler and HVAC operation, ability to troubleshoot these systems
- Welding (fabrication and repair) preferred
- Must fit in environment with strong focus on PSM, Preventive Maintenance, and 5S
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be a self starter, self motivated
- Must be highly disciplined to the point that the mechanic must be able to work off a work order list and do much work alone and at the same time be flexible enough to help production teams at a moments notice
- High School/GED is required
- 5 + years experience, training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in maintenance/mechanic work
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email/word processing/computer navigation); experience with SAP preferred
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: electrical, welding, hydraulic, boiler certificates preferred
- Must be able to lift 50-55 lb.
- Inventory control skills/experience (maintenance spare parts control)
- At least one year of forklift driving experience required