United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Sales Planner - Schwarzkopf/Alterna
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Sales Planner will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and sharing primary and secondary demand planning insights with the VP of Sales, sales and marketing teams, to help drive service levels, go-to-market decisions, and financial planning for both brands. Part of the Schwarzkopf Professional US and Alterna Global team, this role will need to understand a broad omnichannel presence (salons, specialty retail, ecommerce). The Sales Planner will be a key partner to the sales and marketing teams, as well as to the leadership team.
- Develop sales forecasts based on on demand patterns and business trends.
- Work with Sales Leadership Team and Financial Controller to outline and assess sales plan financial impact to P&L monthly.
- Make forecast adjustments based on seasonal products, promotions and discounts.
- Determine demand forecasts to support in budgeting and inventory management.
- Provide guidance to demand planning team as needed.
- Work with Inventory Management team to monitor and manage pacing and performance, provide proactive optimizations to achieve campaign KPIs
- Support annual strategy process with trends & ad hoc analyses.
- Perform root case analysis of demand issues and provide permanent resolutions.
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in business and/or marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in primary and secondary research
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of computer application packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Passion for the beauty/fashion industry is a plus. CPG experience an advantage.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.