China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
APAC Sales & Channel Excellence Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage Sales & Marketing operations cross SBU on broad landscape of process & tools (B2B customer facing e-shop, ACE CRM, ADCP Distribution Mgt, WeChat Work, ...)
- Drive process continuous improvement & tools optimization with close collaboration with Global/Regional teams as well as external vendors)
- Design operating model of sales & marketing digital tools ensuring proper governance as well as internal communication to sales force through active key user community management
- Explore new digital opportunities to increase sales force effectiveness and efficiency aligning roadmap with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Total 5~10 years working experience
- Previous relevant experiences with IT system roll-out, digital tools management or sales & marketing in B2B segment within large corporations or consultancy
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, structured thinking, and fast learner
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills in English