United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Lead Technician - Production
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes the Planned Production and Maintenance Schedule for A Production Area To Achieve Daily, Weekly And Monthly Goals.
- While Ensuring Safety, Quality And Productivity.
- Operates All Equipment on Assigned Production Line.
- Provide Daily Workflow Direction & Resource Allocation Ensures.
- The Integrity of All Data Related to The Line.
- Provides Mentoring & Training to Operators.
- Ensures Flow of Communication to Key Stakeholders.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis and Deployment of Counter Measures Drives Continuous Improvement.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating equipment in a production environment
- Must have experience completing basic trouble shooting and repair of production equipment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
DAY ONE Benefits:
- Full Medical/Dental/Prescription
- Annual bonus of 8% of Base/OT wages
- 11 paid holidays
- 10 paid vacation days & 5 occasional absence days
- 4% 401K – 100% match and a 2% Defined Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for eligible employees