United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Cleaner Compounding, 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Work in a Safe and Responsible manner with all areas and functions. Report any unsafe conditions. Submit Near Misses on potential unsafe conditions/behaviors
- Have open communication with Supervisors and Mechanics to ensure leaks are identified and fixed
- Operate floor scrubber to ensure driving surfaces in compounding are cleaned daily
- Spray down and squeegee floors on a daily basis to ensure the floors are clean and free of standing water and excess debris
- Operate scissors lift to ensure all pipes and equipment in compounding is cleaned on a routine basis
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks outlined in SOP 715-012
- Be a leader in implementing 5S+1 standards including daily cleaning and painting / organizing activities
- Perform at a consistently high level while maintaining cGMP standards
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED or 6+ months relevant experience required
- Must be lift truck certified or previous forklift experience with the aptitude to get certified
- The position is could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day and the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions
- Able to work in a wet environment, handle pressurized hoses and work with hot water
- Capable of working with and handling large storage containers including 55-gallon drums and compounding equipment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.