United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Relations Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages customer complaints and delivery satisfying customer service
- Steers the management of orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiation
- Ensures high quality and efficiency of CS processes, steers and monitors Service KPIs of CS
- Acts as point of contact between customers and internal functions (Marketing, PD, Quality, Management etc.)
- Maintains high level services and improves planning accuracy, incl. new customers implementation Identifies and improves department bottle necks
- Systematically develops Teams and Talent in the respective Customer Service organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years related customer relations/supply chain experience preferably in a manufacturing organization
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.