United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
HPS Site Leader
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drives HPS (Henkel Production Systems) initiatives at the site by providing clear direction, active and visible support and coaching/teaching
- Provide process and productivity improvement leadership focused on analysis and recommendations to deliver true efficiency to world class levels and greater productivity, efficiency, speed, flexibility, quality, and lower cost
- Facilitate the development and reinforcement of behaviors and attitudes which contribute to a culture of employee engagement supporting the goals of Henkel’s continuous improvement programs
- Design, develop and administer appropriate continuous improvement training and workshops for all employees
- Ensure all improvements are accompanied with proper level of standard creation, records and training documentation, manuals and SOPs as they relate to continuous improvement
- Achieve full certification for plant HPS Henkel standards by directly supporting facility staff with policies, procedures, work instructions and training
- Serves as primary interface with HPS requirements and Lead HPS workshops (as workshop lead and/or team facilitator)
- Lead teams targeted against high loss areas. Ensure insight gained during intervention is incorporated in system documentation (training, case studies, etc.)
- Knowledge of run strategy and financial reporting/budgeting, including yields, scrap, and scorecard KPIs
Provide leadership, direction, development and coaching to all HPS associates in accordance with skill matrices
- Ensure compliance with Henkel standards for human resources management, safety and loss prevention, cost control, waste reduction, quality, and on-time delivery
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local and regulatory requirements
- Maintain compliance at the site through continuous improvement efforts focused appropriately on technology, people, and processes
- Support Henkel safety, environmental, health and quality initiatives and lead cell commitment at all levels of direct and indirect personnel to follow the Safety, Environmental, Health and Quality Management Systems.
- Perform other duties as required
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Results driven experience across a broad range of KPIs through the implementation of TPM pillars
- Relevant degree in a technical field required – preference is chemical, mechanical or industrial engineering
- Master’s degree, preferred
- Proven strategic and tactical leadership experience within a manufacturing facility, preferably in CPG or related industry with strong work ethic, and positive attitude towards feedback
- Minimum 7 years (contingent to the 3 roles) leading a production team, preferably within a multinational company
- Experience with leadership, technical, functional and people development skills to continuously stretch performance of individuals in direct team
- Experience driving continuous improvement based on relevant experience in this area, i.e. Lean and TPM
- Experience identifying issues, conducting root cause analysis as well as taking action to fix issues including building quantitative and analytical problem-solving
- Project management experience
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.