United States, Darien, CT, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Analyst Intern - Fall 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Your role as a Sales Analyst Intern wouldinvolve collecting and aggregating sales data from various external reports and analyzing the data over time. You would also be responsible for identifying and implementing the best-in-class data architecture system for future consolidationandanalysis.
- Collecting, analyzing, and aggregating financial data
- Reportingfinancialdatatoteam in an easily accessible format
- Assessing organizationalneedsand taking actionable steps to improve processes – including working with 3rd parties to identify and implement the best-in-class data architecture system for future use.
- Providing sales insights to guide sales team
- Interacting with sales organization and providing insights that help sales team to drive business
- Demonstrateshighproficiency in Excel
- Strong data analysis skills
- Demonstrates strong communicationskills
- Is capable of working independently and with cross-functional teams
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.