United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
Supply Planner - Contract Packaging
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support NA L & HC through exceptional Logistics Planning, Material Planning and Inventory controls of Point of Purchase Vehicles, rework and product inspections
- Responsible for NA Planning and Deployment of WIP and Materials to support co-packing locations with an average range of materials between 300 – 500 items and over $6M in purchasing spend per year
- Work closely with Brand teams, package engineering and project management teams to support successful launchesas well as partnering with Supply Planning to support New item launches and item transitions. Collaborate with purchasing to ensure appropriate lead times and minimum order quantities are in effect
- Develop and execute weekly and daily schedules of WIP from warehouses to co-packing locations, driving clear handovers between planning, warehousing and manufacturing
- Drive escalations to ensure appropriate mitigation plans are in place for out of stock or at risk materials
- Manage Logistics Team execution of Stock Transfer Order requested delivery dates andmanage Suppliers execution of Purchase Order requested delivery date and quantity
- Analyze forecasts, lead times, safety stock and other material master data as needed for assigned direct materials as well as monitoring disposal disposition and ensure timely completion
- Create Ariba purchase requisitions and support SSC in invoice discrepancies as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 or more years’ experience in production planning and scheduling. Supply/Material planning with proven track record of superior inventory management
- Point of Purchase (POP) Display planning, project management and execution
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office suite Word, Power Point and Excelanddemonstrated knowledge of SAP, APO or other ERP systems required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.