Key Account Manager MX
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Defines and executes global / regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan and target plan.
- Identifies business opportunities, steers business development budgets for agreed accounts and defined objectives
- Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap
- Drives and rolls-out customer approvals and pushes upstream solution selling
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors
- Implements new customer acquisition plans for chain and prestige accounts
- Defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy
- Optimizes sales processes in country and leads junior KAMs
- Develops and maintains strong executive and cross-functional relationships at HQ and key locations
- Steers and supports internal resources to execute account strategy
- Delivers account targets KP/TP OSG and PC
- Analyzes financial KPIs and proactively steers key account business
- Is responsible for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
- Licenciatura en Ingeniería, preferente Química
- Experiencia minima en ventas de 5 años
- Ingles fluido
- Posición ubicada en Tijuana
- Experiencia en KAM con cuentas claves