Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Innovation & Corporate Venturing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Help us to make the Tech Ventures Week in November a blast by shaping the event concept with your creative input
- Help us to communicate the Tech Ventures Week to all relevant target groups in a unique and appealing way
- Become the master mind for the event and handle the different stakeholders (e.g. startups, top management, employees)
- Help us bring innovation (mainly in the form of startup collaborations and investments) to Henkel by contributing to our corporate venture capital activities
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related studies
- Ideally first experience in event management, communications or design
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (spoken and written), additional languages of advantage
- Motivated student who is ready for a challenge in corporate innovation
- Hands-on approach and solution-oriented thinking
- Reliability and good self-organization in order to be able to process projects independently
- A communicative and enthusiastic team-player with a high level of personal commitment