Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Global Manager Connected Commerce - Digital Talent Program (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- With our Digital Talent Program, you'll benefit from early empowerment and 18 months of hands-on experience in key digital projects. Start your journey of constant learning and exciting tasks to take your digital expertise to the next level.
- Plan, manage and execute the overall direction for global digital touchpoints, social media activities across global markets
- Plan, manage and execute special digital platform projects across global markets for a focused / all product category
- Conduct analysis of own/competitor's digital activities across relevant digital touchpoints for fast learning sharing and eff-ve roll-outs
- Collect and analyze data from various departments and resources with regard to project KPIs for measurement and impact assessment
- Test and roll out new applications / functionalities
- Implement and manage or support implementing of digital campaigns and strategy development per brand cluster
- Lead front end and/or technical implementation of digital platforms such as brand websites, new tools, new social platforms
- Collaborate with global marketing team and creative agencies to organize effectively upgraded digital campaigns for launches/re-launches
- Translate the current communication strategy into a hollistic mobile first digital and touchpoint strategy
- Drive consolidation and evaluation of existing local portals / channels into master architecture
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- First expertise in digital marketing strategy & activation, paid media strategy and digital business modeling
- Ability to translate analytic-strategic thinking into operational, creative action
- Willingness to integrate into an international team, strong networking skills
- Interest in leading multinational project teams
- High sense of responsibility
- Versatile communication style (in word and writing) and routine in presentation techniques
- Digitally savvy with a motivation to break new grounds and shape pioneer work globally
- Fluent English language skills