Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Global Digital Data Strategy Expert - Digital Talent Program (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- With our Digital Talent Program, you'll benefit from early empowerment and 18 months of hands-on experience in key digital projects. Start your journey of constant learning and exciting tasks to take your digital expertise to the next level.
- Design of a global data strategy to increase marketing and sales performance
- Plan global digital data transformation, deploy & optimize data-driven functions
- Develop training materials and lead live training sessions
- Develop data-driven recommendations based on CLTV, ROI & machine learning models
- Coordinate and manage data operations and analysis resources
- Master's degree in Marketing, Digital, Business Analysis or Data Strategy
- 2-3 years of digital expertise
- Data and KPI oriented
- Expertise for integrated digital campaigns
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to train and teach people
- Fluent English language skills