Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Junior Global eCRM Manager - Digital Talent Program (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- With our Digital Talent Program, you'll benefit from early empowerment and 18 months of hands-on experience in key digital projects. Start your journey of constant learning and exciting tasks to take your digital expertise to the next level.
- Support with the implementation of the global eCRM strategy
- Take an active role in the development and roll-out of new eCRM initiatives to countries (e.g. technological pilots, loyalty programs, campaign plans, lifecycle communication maps)
- Assist in the definition, creation and roll-out of global eCRM campaigns (content plans, asset development or adaption, customer journey setup in eCRM tools, etc.)
- Measure eCRM effectiveness and success by monitoring, assessing and reporting on eCRM campaign performance (defined goals & KPIs)
- Consult regional and local teams on eCRM strategy adaption, campaigns, and usage of global eCRM tools
- Create training and upskilling concepts and materials for the organization (global as well as local teams) and our customers
- Steer eCRM/digital marketing agencies and design teams
- Successfully completed a Bachelor's or Master's business degree, with focus on Marketing and/or Media
- 1-2 years of experience in customer relationship management, ideally at an FMCG company, cosmetics retailer, cosmetic goods manufacturer, or digital agency that works for clients from the beauty industry
- First experience in the implementation of CRM programs in an international environment
- Familiar with customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Creativity, reliability, and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- Strong drive, self-starter, and good project management skills, agile working methods
- Good communication skills
- Technically and digitally savvy, first experience in using a wide range of digital tools (CRM databases, marketing automation software)
- Advanced level of the English language