United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Brand Communications Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Serving as the point of contact for Brand communications for Henkel’s Adhesive Technologies’ General Manufacturing & Maintenance SBU, by effectively partnering with the marketing, strategy, communications and business teams and significantly amplifying the Brand Equity across the regions
- Actively take part in Brand Equity measurement and how to improve the measurement accuracy
- Create strategies on how to enhance brand associations, brand awareness and brand loyalty across all channels but mostly focused on digital
- Develop and deploy best practices in communications to various internal audiences at all levels and functions
- Cultivate and communicate the brand image both internally and externally
- Represent the SBU with marketing and brand management expertise both internally and externally
- Influence business & customer facing teams with thought-leadership in brand positioning
- Learn about and participate in the company culture by attending meetings, training and development sessions.
- Uphold and promote Henkel’s visions and values
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of progressive and successful brand marketing experience; prior global marketing experience in multi-national companies preferred
- Strong organization & timeline management skills with the ability to manage complex projects an ability to prioritize.
- Trusted & transparent business partner, ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Skilled in presentation composition, communications technology including PowerPoint and engaging, articulate audience presentations.
- High Proficiency with PC applications: MS PowerPoint, Teams, Word, Excel
- Motivation to get the job done to exceed performance standards.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.