United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Bigfork, MN, United States, Chanhassen, MN, United States, Minneapolis, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Inside Sales Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This position is primarily located in Irvine, CA or Chanhassen, MN. This role offers hybrid work option.
- This position is primarily engaged in the identification and qualification of new business opportunities by phone (70%) and in person (30%), as well as providing sales, product and application support to both internal and external customers:
- Product recommendations and education, coordination of technical support
- Participation in the creation and execution of sales plans; participation in customer 'print position' development.
- Assist in sales agreement development and maintenance; recommend pricing strategies, and participation in revenue forecasting.
- Manage, prepare, and enter meaningful system data and written sales reports.
- Education- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Experience - Minimum of 5 year's phone sales experience in an industrial/automotive business to business environment.
- Individual must have a consistent track record of sales growth and demonstrated upward mobility in the position.
- Individual must possess a thorough understanding of company products and applications.
- Individual must possess the ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers' engineering and purchasing personnel.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.