IND, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager - Power & Industrial Automation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- New Business Development in Power & Industrial Automation Segment
- Follow up new business opportunities and setup meetings.
- Communicate new product development to prospective clients.
- Oversee development of marketing literature.
- Establish partnership with design team and initiate approval process
- Identify and target key focus applications for replication.
- Collaborate with Cross functional team - sales, technical customer service team, product development, marketing
- Prepare Market Development programs to grow net sales.
- Participate and coordinate trade shows and events.
- Utilize digital techniques to communicate and expand Henkel's influence in the segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or similar and Master in Business Administration (Preferred)
- Minimum 7 years' of experience in Business Development /Sales / Technical Service in handling Power & Industrial Automation customers.
- Experience in competitive advantage gap analysis, market analysis
- Experience in program management
- Expertise in techno-commercial and value selling