Italy, Milano, Purchasing
Internship as Purchasing Manager Assistant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support Purchasing Local Team in the area of Indirect Materials sourcing
- Support implementation of global purchasing strategies and tenders in the country/cluster/region Wester Europe
- Support the team in the local partnership with BU’s and Functions, collect requirements for Source to Pay
- Implement local new fiscal/legal law affecting suppliers
- Support the Purchasing Team by implementing its strategies and standardized tools in day-to-day operational activities
- University education, preferably in a field related to purchasing/management
- Excellent level of English
- PC skills & good knowledge of MS Excel are required, SAP is an advantage
- Communication skills and a high service orientation
- Accurate, self-organized person with attention to details and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Interest to constantly improve processes