Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Global Digital Marketing - Consumer Adhesives
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work on the implementation of marketing digital databases (PIM and DAM)
- Being part of alignment meetings where you are expected to voice your requirements and defend your opinions
- Responsibility for the entire rollout process including setting country calls, communication with local organizations, supporting local organizations during implementation phase and tracking progress
- Being fully integrated into Global Digital Marketing team, and you will support other members of the team on their daily tasks which will give you also exposure to websites and UX, e-commerce and digital user activation
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business related studies, e.g. business administration or technical studies
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills in multicultural environment
- Process and solution driven
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Availability as of December for six months