United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
Production Lead Person - Night Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$5,000 sign on bonus offered, in addition to relocation benefits if applicable (restrictions apply)
- The Operations Lead Person employs facilitation and collaboration skills to influence team members and others to achieve results.
- The address needs with running production lines by identifying what support the operator/team member needs on the production line.
- This may be done by providing coverage for a window of time, retrieving tools, equipment, etc. The Team Lead has responsibility to foster the onboarding process for new hires into the operations both operations and maintenance by providing training.
- This position employs strong interpersonal communication skills, strong influence and coaching skills, decision making and leadership skills to manage priorities, constraints and provide resources and support as necessary to the team they support.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: Create a win-win culture in which each team is empowered to identify and implement processes to achieve plant key performance indicators (KPI’s) within each of the five pillars: Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Employee Engagement
- Foster a collaborative and supportive team environment that reinforces the Henkel Code of Conduct and Company Values: People, Integrity, Passion, Humility, and Commitment through engagement efforts and leading by example
- Provide support and assistance to the Shift Manager to organize daily needs of the team
- Ensure appropriate and timely onboarding including on the job training of all new employees or transfers to the team
- Regularly follow up on production line status
- Provide support and guidance to the team to resolve and get back on track when a production line is down or lagging behind schedule
- Initiate escalations to the Shift Manager when non-conforming quality is identified, or procedures are not being followed
- Enable team members to gain compliance with 5S, Housekeeping and Hygiene standards to maintain compliance at all times
- Verify startup and changeover of all equipment product to ensure quality and hygiene standards are met prior to production release
- Complete Tier 1 reporting and ensure all paperwork is appropriately collected and recorded for filing
- Utilize experience specific skills and knowledge in identified areas of operations to aid in problem resolution
- Provide daily support to team members to ensure all production is on track and manage escalations where it is not on track while supporting the team members to make corrections to minimize downtime
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in multiple areas of production line.
- Demonstrated results in leadership role required.
- Previous leadership experience in Manufacturing preferred.
- Strong relationship building skills to collaborate and influence others
- Strong mechanical skills
- Computer skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.