PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Photo Editor (Social Media Content)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Create and develop contents using photo editing as required for eCommerce and Social Media platforms, web pages and other digital channels
- Communicate with requesters, collaborate with photographers, co-editors and key stakeholders about the projects supported
- Review and select produced photos best suited for the content; Provide direction to junior editors on how to best execute editing based on requirement
- Perform quality checks on the assets within the same project; Ensure compliance to brand guidelines and identity standards
- Use computer software to crop or enlarge shots, retouch, alter parts, color grade, emphasize elements of the photo
- Prepare and ensure quality of photos for further content creation; Upload final photos on proper asset sharing channels
- Provide timely feedback on project timeline, concerns, and updates to stakeholders and perform other administrative related tasks for project management and progress tracking
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in Photography, Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Industrial Design, Digital Print Media or related courses
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience in Photo Editing, Photo Manipulation, and Photo Retouching; Preferably obtained from Digital Agency or Media Publication Company
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom is required; Adobe Illustrator is highly preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in types and formats for social media content creation (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Tiktok)
- Background in Photography and Conducting Photoshoots is an advantage
- Must have excellent English communication, high level of comprehension, time-management, and organizational skills; With high accuracy and attention to detail
- Application should include a portfolio with sample of digital photo content and active social media portfolio account