United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Product and Technology Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support product line pricing analysis and strategic implementation
- Support PIM related activities
- Perform market intel and competitive assessment
- Support technical data sheet(TDS) creation and clean-up activities
- Support master data clean-up initiatives
- Support life cycle management and value mapping activities
- Support other business related activities
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor(s)
- Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team
- Complies with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Seeking Bachelors in STEM or Business/Marketing related fields
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.