Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Digital Sales & Trainings
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become a team member of the global campus team, responsible for driving sales excellence with professional classroom, digital training, and coaching interventions
- Contribute to the development of a new digital training and coaching concept for 5000 salespeople
- Support the global roll-out of a new coaching and sales enablement platform
- Be responsible for user support, creation of reports for stakeholders, conducting surveys and measure commercial impact of our initiatives
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters in international business administration, ideally with a focus on sales or marketing
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus
- Excellent project management and self-organization skills, analytical thinking with passion for detail, high assertiveness and ability to establish trustful relationships across regions and local businesses
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel and at a high level of independency
- Passion for continuous learning, digital transformation and change
- Availability as of October for six months