China, Yantai, Shandong, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- 1. Develop standards of operating methods and monitor implementation.
- 2. Production operators training and result assessment.
- 3. Internal training and implementation of new projects after introduction.
- 4. Investigate quality issues to detect root cause and support to make corrections.
- 5. Production system problem solving including SFS, SAP, QR Code, PLC etc.
- 6. Production data collection and analyze to improve process. .
- 7. Assist production supervisor in daily management.
- 1. 1~2 years related experience in plant production or new graduate with major in Chemical, Engineering or IE.
- 2. Possess good analytical, problem solving skills, familiarity with 8D, A3 or 6 Sigma tools is plus.
- 3. Self-motivated and proactive, strong learning ability.
- 4. Strong office software skill for excel PPT and Power BI.
- 5. Good written and oral English is preferred.
- 6. Experience of industry system SAP/MES and PLC/HMI/DCS is plus
- 7. Lean knowledge and programming skill are preferred