Spain, Montornes del Valles, Adhesive Technologies
Junior Packaging Engineer (Adhesives)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Packaging Data implementation of new finished goods and changes of existing finished goods, promotions, displays and e-Commerce articles according to assigned Business Unit portfolio and Region/Country scope.
- Introduction of technical specification in SAP once the packaging components are developed and validated by another Packaging team.
- Management of packaging components developments related to Marketing Promotional activity (e.g. displays and floorstands) and e-Commerce. This responsibility includes contribution of briefing creation, contact with packaging suppliers/developers, packaging technical validation and introduction of technical specification in SAP.
- Execute packaging’s scope tasks within the Artwork management process.
- Interacts and collaborate with stakeholders in different Business Units, with whom assess Marketing requirements and agreeing product/pack profiles and set attainable timescales and coordinating the introduction of new standard, promotional and e-Commerce packaging into full production.
- Plans and performs the needed actions to guarantee business’ Time to Market goals by Interacting and collaborating with her/his peers in the GPM Implementation Team, as well as with her/his counterpart in the GPT and KAM Packaging Team to guarantee the proper execution of the projects.
- Follows the guidelines to achieve the departmental group goals, in line with global AOM Packaging Engineering strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Engineering, Packaging Technology or comparable.
- Min. of 2 years relevant experience as Packaging Technician or Manager
- Experience in project management with different functions and stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills both internally & externally
- A self-motivated person striving for excellence in a challenging environment
- Fluent English language skills, other language skills are beneficial
- Advanced Know-How in MS-Office
- Structured way of working, analytical thinking and global mindset
- Good communication skills and ability to explain complex technical matters also across different functions and different backgrounds
- Practical experience in project management across multifunctional teams, ideally already in an international context