United States, Bay Point, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Digital Process Leader
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This position is highly innovative, shaping the digital future of our factory in alignment and support to the HPS strategy.
We are looking for an individual who has an understanding of the status quo of the factory, identifying digital opportunities together with all factory departments, developing and implementing projects to improve the factory KPIs and overall continuous improvement opportunities. This individual will also be responsible for the digitization and intelligence of the company's management, implement the transformation of the company's processes based on digitalization requirement. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Bachelor's degree
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing existing process needs, establish data models, and cooperate with external resources to develop digital and intelligent solutions.
- Alongside with shaping the digital future of the factory, this position will also take care of maintaining available applications and train blue- and white-collar staff
- Liaises with other stakeholders to provide professional support and advice
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy to ensure efficient production and high-quality products
- Organizes and facilitates improvement workshops; leads the team in the workshop, co-ordinates and follows up on implementation
- Involves the relevant people and departments to ensure full ownership of the actions and results
- Manages and oversees the HPS program deployment; develops and manages the HPS capability development program
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.