United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Customer Service Account Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Customer Service Account Specialist (CSAS) is responsible for a portfolio of retail customer accounts (domestic, international or distribution or a combination thereof) and is the customer-advocate within the Henkel Supply Chain that demonstrates a commitment to customer retention through superior customer service throughout the order-to-cash process.
- Monitors status of all open orders to ensure timely delivery and provides customer service regarding order status and logistics issues.
- Key decision-making activities include: whether to request a stock transfer order, to move a customer order to ship from another distribution center or to request a later arrival date from the customer.
- Key point of contact for all customer supply chain activities and assists in the implementation of customer specific programs in conjunction with Sales/Marketing.
- Analyze customer service levels, in-stocks and on-time customer measures & develops action plans to achieve service level goals.
- Work with carriers to expedite delivery of orders and determine correct disposition of refused product; work with billing department on confirmation of corrected invoice.
- Also to coordinate the return of refused/discontinued product that insures the most cost-efficient freight rates.
- Allocate product to customer orders in a low inventory situation to maintain high levels of service for key accounts.
- Understand customer's supply chain and lead efforts to identify and improve results and processes for Henkel and the customer as well as to provide weekly service updates to Sales account managers regarding customer measures and action plans to improve.
- Analyze customer data, order size, order frequency, in-stocks, on-time, customer penalties looking for trends and opportunities to improve results.
- Previous customer service, sales or supply chain experience and a Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, analytical and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of supply chain/logistics in a consumer products or related industry preferred with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to build effective working relationships across functional areas.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.