Spain, Barcelona, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Supply Chain
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Development and execution of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conducts adhoc analyses in Inventory Management, service level and portfolio management
- Involvement and coordination support of diverse supply chain projects within our organization, such as inventory reduction, new product introduction, logistics cost reduction or production line transfers
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Opportunity to work independently, while being provided with the necessary team support
- Bachelor or Master student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies in the field of industrial engineering, operations, supply chain management or similar
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Proficient level of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint (SAP is an advantage)
- Very good English language skills,
- German and any other European language is a plus
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills as well as excellent communication skills