United States, Rocky Hill, CT, DX
Logistics EDI Consultant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Enjoy working as an integral part of an internationally operating, innovative and dynamic team.
- Managing and executing projects and enhancements around the integration of Warehouses, Contract manufacturers, and Vendors
- Further development of existing processes and collaboration with internal and external teams
- Deep dive into new topics in the integration area (e.g. Vendor EDI, Hazardous goods, API, new technologies, etc.)
- Being a competent contact person for employees and partners in relevant EDI topics
- Take part and contribute to journey of Henkel to SAP S4/HANA
- Use your technical and communicational skills in your daily work
- Four year college degree with minimum 2-3 years experience
- Knowledge of SAP modules and processes (SAP LE, SAP ALE, iDocs) as well as an overview of the underlying business processes of EDI connections (e.g.: purchasing, sales) are essential.
- Well-versed project member in international projects
- Experience in the implementation of EDI connections, knowledge of various exchange formats (IDOC, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML, ...) and common communication methods.
- Experience in handling conversion tools (OpenText, Seeburger) is advantageous
- Ideally, basic programming knowledge (ABAP).
- Analytical and solution-oriented personality with strong communication and team skills
- Independent, self-responsible and structured way of working
- Fluent in English is essential
- A second language is an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.