United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Resin Blending Operator
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Using shop floor papers, determines resin colors needed for each product run on production lines. Pulls resins from warehouse, verifies a match to shop floor papers, and using a forklift moves resin to blending machines on the production lines.
- Maintains accurate records of resin usage including lot numbers and quantity used. Identifies and escalates resin discrepancies.
- Operates blending machines to achieve required bottle color for production run. Enters and verifies all required settings and materials, ensures equipment is operating correctly and troubleshoots as needed (i.e clearing clogs, cleaning filters, inecting hoses, etc).
- Conducts color changeovers by clearing all previously run resin from equipment and completing all required cleaning prior to adding new resin color to the blending machine.
- Completes required quality checks to ensure resin color accuracy.
- Investigates bottle contamination and resin contamination issues to determine root cause and identify and deploy counter measures.
- Completes required operator preventive maintenance on resin blending machines.
- Completes required inventory counts to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Follows all required quality and safety requirements, including all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Understands and follows all applicable procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year of prior experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- At least one year of prior experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing or closely related environment.
- Previous experience mixing raw materials.
- Ability to effectively read and communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to accurately follow written instructions
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of personal computers, including the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting, repair, and upkeep of equipment.