United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
Manager, Contract Manufacturing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Manager, Contract Manufacturing is responsible for managing and coordinating the production operations for assigned Contract Manufacturing sites within North America across multiple product categories.
- Manage production schedules and associated projects to ensure contract manufacturing sites meet performance targets/standards and adhere to established policies/procedures.
- Collaborate with direct staff and cross functional teams (planning, marketing/sales, engineering, etc.) to effectively implement corporate initiatives and manage annual budgetary targets.Alsocollaborates with CM sites to uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring corporate safety/quality guidelines and regulations are followed.
- Work with associated project and engineering teams to implement new products and processes. Partner with Planning, Purchasing, and Quality colleagues to ensure CMs are meeting established production schedules.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key performance metrics of the CM operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects and production plans.
- Partner with CMs to identify and implement continuous process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs at throughout the contract manufacturing network. Drive Safety initiatives at CMs according to established corporate policies.
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts that may arise with internal and external partners, including global teams.
- Manufacturing and Technical Readiness leader for new product innovation delivery – requiring strong multi-functional collaboration and personal initiative to identify opportunities and achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or relevant education and work experience
- 10+ years management experience - preferably in Consumer Goods within a Manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., SAP, ERP, Microsoft programs)
- Proven experience in integrated supply chain projects and/or management
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.