Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Performance Manager Logistics
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports the development of a Logistics roadmap for the next 3-5 years
- Implements and rolls out strategic initiatives identified in the road map in Logistics (e.g.focus on TMS-implementations globally)
- Responsible to build-up and maintain (cross-regional/cross-functional) project teams to implement strategic initiatives
- Steers the regions to implement the Global Logistics Strategy, including results of Transport Network Designs (Llamasoft)
- Always ensures stakeholder alignment to contribute to strategic initiatives,
- Evaluates and implements elements to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the logistics process (tools, standardization, process changes etc.) especially in transportation and transportation provider management
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and best practice sharing between regions
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and TMS-applications, focus on OTC and LE processes
- Experience in Network design technology (e.g. Llamasoft)
- High-level of Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Logistics experience required
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Strong team collaborator
- Excellent organization & time management skills.
- Data analytical skills
- Experience with digital tools