Unsolicited application @ Henkel CEE (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
If none of the advertised positions meet your expectations, you are welcome to send us an unsolicited application.
- Challenging and diversified responsibilities in a great team
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Promotion of social projects and support for volunteer work
- Online and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna
- Ambitious and driving personality with excellent communication skills
- Business-oriented attitude with ability to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Motivated team player and willing to learn continuously
- Very good English proficiency
- German and other languages are beneficial
- Advanced MS-Office skills (Excel, Power Point), further IT skills (e.g. SAP, Google Analytics) are a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during COVID-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we are currently conducting our hiring process virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to the Austrian government regulations regarding safety and health as well as remote-work.