United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
- Responsible for the North America Laundry & Homecare Supply Chain raw and packaging materials. Owns cross-functional relationships with Plants, Finished Good Planning, Suppliers and Project Inventory Management teams.
- Support over $3 Billion Gross Sales for NA L & HC with sustained service level of 98% through exceptional Material Planning and Inventory controls
- Provide support to internal and external manufacturing locations with an average range of materials between 300 – 500 items and over $30M in purchasing spend per year
- Analyze forecasts, lead times, safety stock and other material master data as needed for assigned direct materials
- Manage Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers execution to Purchase Order requested delivery date and quantity
- Prepare and present obsolete material reports and inventory aging reports on a monthly basis to appropriate teams
- Work with Supply Planning and Project Implementation Management (PIM) teams to manage raw and package
- Supply/Material planning professional with proven track record of superior inventory management. 3+ years experience in production planning and scheduling.
- Bachelor Degree with 3-5 years or related experience
- Fundamental skills in MS Word, MS Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups), Power Point, Visio, and Power BI reporting are preferred.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of SAP, APO or other ERP systems required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.