United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Sr. Manager of Go-to-Market and Strategic Marketing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
As a Strategic Marketing Senior Manager, you will be driving regional and global marketing and strategy initiatives. The near-term focus will be supporting the development and implementation of enhanced go-to-market and strategic marketing capabilities focused on small and medium sized businesses. To make this vision a reality, you will be working closely with company leaders and key stakeholders to support and realize the continued improvement of overall business and operational performance.
- Support the regional and global execution of marketing & strategy initiatives
- Support strategic direction and tactical execution of workstreams varying in topics with diverse stakeholders
- Collaborate with different business units and company functions to drive our global Henkel Adhesives change agenda
- Challenge and influence the strategic direction, processes, and status quo
- Participate in reviews and planning sessions
- Be a mentor, coach, and team member
- Embrace Henkel and DE&I centric values
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years in Strategy / Strategic Marketing / Consulting / General Management
- 2+ years in sales / market facing role
- 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Experience driving transformational topics from strategic concept through implementation
- Experience with go-to-market strategy and implementation in industrial and international context
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.