United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Cell TPM Engineer / Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Identifies and drives improvement to plant standards, such as visual management, standard work instructions, technical work instructions, centerlines, set up sheets machine parameter settings, etc. Collaborates cross functionally to implement identified improvements.
- Interfaces with global leaders to report out on local production system roadmaps, performance data, and best operating practices.
- Analyzes business processes and performs line studies to identify opportunities and drive improvements. Identifies losses in efficiency for value streams and equipment and aids in implementing solutions to improve.
- Collaborates to develop short- and long-term strategies to reduce waste.
- Drives kaizen and other projects focused on improving plant efficiency, machine reliability, sustainability, and the reduction of waste. Develops and leads processes to monitor the progress of projects to ensure achievement of targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, preferably Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering with 3 or more years applying Lean methodologies in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to present proposals and projects to all levels of management
- Ability to quantify improvements per KPI, ability to lead RCA to solve production loss issues and to create process flows, value streams and flow diagrams
- Proficient in the use of value stream maps, fishbone diagrams, 5S, SMED visual management and other lean tools
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.