United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
UX/UI Web Designer - Pravana
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are looking to work on projects with a Web Designer to build and update parts of the company website. You will be responsible to support the web development team in conceptualizing and delivering visual assets for customized landing, brand, product, categories, e-comm, blogs/articles, videos, forms, emails as well as modular templates, that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
- Collaborating with Web Manager to discuss updating and adding website content.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with company branding.
- Working with Content Management Systems, site portals and E-comm platforms.
- Designing using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into website.
- Designing visually pleasing pages and emails with user conversion in mind.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems, front-end development, accessibility, usability, and SEO.
- Proficient understanding of device and operating system compatibility issues.
- Experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication and visual design skills.
- Web portfolio of projects/clients to showcase qualifications.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.